The site can collect and process data about the User, which the User provides through the services and forms on the Site. The use of data is subject to your permission.
The protection of your data is carried out using physical, technical and administrative measures aimed at preventing the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, breach of confidentiality and data alteration.
Security measures include firewalls and data encryption, control of physical access to data centers, and control of data access permissions.
Although the transmission of information over the Internet is never completely secure, we nevertheless do our best to protect your personal information.
Information you provide
You can choose to provide us with your personal data in different ways. The categories of personal data that you can provide to us include the following (but are not limited to this list):
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, phone number);
- Age and date of birth;
- Login (username) and password;
- Information materials provided by you (for example, photos, articles and comments).
How we use personal data
We may use the personal data you provide to:
- Send you advertising materials or other messages;
- Provide you with information;
- Create your online account;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Carry out, evaluate and develop our activities;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and our policies.
We may also use the information in a different way, about which we will specifically notify you when collecting data.
We may also contract with third-party advertising networks that collect IP addresses and other information through cookies, web server logs and web beacons on our websites, on third party websites, by analyzing our advertising materials, hosted on third party websites as well as via email. They use this information to advertise products and services tailored to your interests (including for companies that are not our affiliates). You can see this advertisement on our and other websites. This process also allows us to monitor and track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Links to third party websites
As a service, we may provide you with links to websites operated by third parties. These third parties use their own data collection system. We are not responsible for their data collection practices, nor for the content of their sites. We advise you to carefully review the privacy practices of all websites, including those accessed via links on this page.
Who we share the personal data we collect with
Reliable and secure data storage is an important condition for cooperation with us. We can only transfer your data to third-party service providers when necessary.
We only share with our suppliers the personal data we need to provide our services. They are prohibited from using your data for marketing purposes without your consent.
We work with the following service providers:
- We use your personal data to send you automatic notifications;
- We may also transfer personal data to law enforcement agencies if we receive such a request from them.
What are cookies?
Cookies perform a number of functions, for example, they allow you to efficiently navigate between pages, remembering your preferences, and thus improve the experience of interacting with the site. They can also help ensure that the ads you see online are tailored to your interests.
We use two types of cookies:
- Essential cookies that we send directly to your computer;
- Third-party cookies transmitted by a third party on our behalf. We use third-party cookies to facilitate the analysis of our websites and their use (as described below).
Cookies are used to:
- measure the total number of visitors to our site on an ongoing basis, as well as the types of Internet browsers;
- monitor the operation of our site, including how our users navigate it and improve our website;
- personalize and improve your online experience.