Synthroid belongs to a group of thyroid hormone drugs. It is characterized as a synthetic levorotatory isomer of thyroxine. In small doses, it has an anabolic effect. In moderate doses, it stimulates growth and development, increases the need of the tissues for oxygen, stimulates the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It also stimulates the activity of the cardiovascular system and the central nervous system.
At what symptoms to take?
This preparation is prescribed in:
- primary and secondary hypothyroidism;
- mixed goiter;
- complex treatment of toxic goiter and autoimmune thyroiditis, euthyroid hyperplasia of the thyroid gland;
- prevention of recurrence after surgical treatment of nodular and malignant tumors of the thyroid gland;
According to the FDA, this drug has category A. During pregnancy, prescribed treatment should continue, with a dose adjustment: in the II-III trimesters, the dose is increased by 25% from the previous one. When breastfeeding, the dose of the drug is adjusted by the attending physician.
Our service to buy this agent
Synthroid (Levothyroxine) is sold at an attractive price at Online Canadian Pharmacy. This medication has not required a prescription as this drug belongs to generics. Our pharmacy sells generics without a prescription. So, the question of where to buy Synthroid disappears as it is. As a result, if you suffer from the mentioned above problems you are welcome to buy this preparation from us.
Celebrex is a highly selective inhibitor of COX-2. Celecoxib has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects, blocking the formation of inflammatory prostaglandins mainly due to inhibition of COX-2. Induction of COX-2 occurs in response to the inflammatory process leading to the synthesis and accumulation of prostaglandins, especially prostaglandin E2, with an increase in inflammation manifestations (swelling and pain). At therapeutic doses in humans, it does not significantly inhibit COX-1 and has no effect on prostaglandins synthesized as a result of COX-1 activation. It also does not affect the normal physiological processes associated with COX-1 and occurring in tissues, and above all in the tissues of the stomach, intestines and platelets.
At what diseases is it indicated?
- Symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis;
- Pain syndrome: back pain, musculoskeletal, postoperative and other types of pain (comparable in intensity);
- Treatment of primary dysmenorrhea.
Use the drug with caution for gastrointestinal diseases (peptic ulcer, bleeding in history), Helicobacter pylori infection, fluid retention and edema, abnormal hepatic function, diseases of the cardiovascular system, cerebrovascular diseases, dyslipidemia/hyperlipidemia, diabetes mellitus, peripheral arteries diseases, severe somatic diseases; simultaneously with anticoagulants (including with warfarin), with antiplatelet agents (including with acetylsalicylic acid, clopidogrel), GCS for oral administration (including with prednisolone), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (citalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline), CYP2C9 inhibitors; in patients receiving long-term NSAIDs.
Our service to buy this agent
Celebrex can be ordered from Online Canadian Pharmacy. In the majority of cases, you will buy this medication in free access. Arrange an order following step-by-step instruction to complete an order. If you need this medication you are welcome to cope with any kind of pain right now.
Diflucan, an antifungal drug of the triazole layer, is a powerful selective inhibitor of sterol synthesis in the cell of fungi.
Fluconazole activity was shown in vitro and in clinical infections for most of the following microorganisms: Candida albicans, Candida glabrata (many strains are moderately sensitive), Candida parapsilosis, Candida tropicalis, Cryptococcus neoformans.
In vitro, fluconazole activity has been shown for the following microorganisms, however, its clinical significance is unknown: Candida dubliniensis, Candida guilliermondii, Candida kefyr, Candida lusitaniae.
When intravenous administration, fluconazole was active on various models of fungal infections in animals. The activity of the drug was demonstrated in opportunistic mycoses, incl. caused by Candida spp, Cryptococcus neoformans (including intracranial infections), Microsporum spp. and Trychoptyton spp. The main substance activity has also been established in models of endemic mycoses in animals, including infections caused by Blastomyces dermatitidis, Coccidioides immitis (including intracranial infections) and Histoplasma capsulatum in animals with normal and reduced immunity.
Diflucan has a high specificity for fungal enzymes dependent on cytochrome P450. Fluconazole therapy at 50 mg/day for up to 28 days does not affect the plasma testosterone concentration in men or the steroid concentration in women of childbearing age. This drug at a dose of 200-400 mg/day did not have a clinically significant effect on the levels of endogenous steroids and their response to stimulation of ACTH in healthy male volunteers.
It is applied in the treatment of the following diseases in adults:
- cryptococcal meningitis;
- invasive candidiasis;
- mucous candidiasis, incl. oropharyngeal candidiasis, esophageal candidiasis, candiduria, and chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis;
- chronic atrophic candidiasis of the oral cavity (associated with the wearing of dental prostheses), when compliance with oral hygiene or local treatment is not enough;
- vaginal candidiasis, acute or recurrent, when local therapy is not applicable;
- candidal balanitis when local therapy is not applicable;
- dermatomycosis, incl. foot dermatophytosis, trunk dermatophytosis, inguinal dermatophytosis, lichen-colored lichen, and cutaneous candidiasis when systemic treatment is indicated;
- nail dermatophytosis (onychomycosis), when treatment with other drugs is not acceptable.
- It is prescribed for the prevention of the following diseases in adults:
- relapse of cryptococcal meningitis in patients with a high risk of relapse;
- relapses of oropharyngeal candidiasis and esophageal candidiasis in HIV-infected patients with a high risk of relapse;
- to reduce the recurrence of vaginal candidiasis (4 or more episodes per year);
- for the prevention of candidal infections in patients with prolonged neutropenia (such as patients with hemoblastosis undergoing chemotherapy, or patients undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation).
Acticin, on the basis of Permethrin, has a contact-intestinal effect with a high rate of manifestation of the toxic effect. But to some extent, it also possesses systemic properties. In some cases, it affects the imago and insect eggs.
Permethrin is highly effective in the fight against suckle and leaf-eating pests. It is of little importance as acaricide. It well destroys organophosphorus insecticide resistant populations of thrips, aphids, whiteflies, sawflies, weevils, leaf beetles, foxtail moths, shovel, leafworms, etc. Sublethal doses of the drug have a pronounced deterrent effect.
How does this drug act?
Synthetic pyrethroids and permethrin, in particular, are referred to as a poison. Its action is noted both on the central and peripheral parts of the nervous system of arthropods. Their accumulation occurs to a lesser extent in the stem part, and more in the inhibitory synapses of the forebrain. Permethrin affects the sodium channels located on the nerve membranes. Channels go into a prolonged open state, leading to the excitation of the nervous system. Clinical and pathological changes do not matter.
Permethrin does not possess systemic properties, the fumigation effect is weakly expressed. According to Canadian Pharmacy, the term of the protective effect of drugs based on permethrin is 15 – 20 days.
Mode of application
For the purpose of medical, sanitary and household disinsection, permethrin-based preparations are intended for:
- the destruction of head and pubic lice, nits in adults and children from 5 years old;
- to combat head, ward and pubic pediculosis;
- for disinfection of premises in sanitary inspection rooms, hospitals, outbreaks of scabies and pediculosis;
- for the destruction of cockroaches, ants, bedbugs, fleas, flies and mosquitoes on objects of various categories: industrial and residential buildings, household facilities, basements, public catering establishments, children’s and medical institutions.
Terramycin (Oxytetracycline dihydrate)
Oxytetracycline dihydrate, which is part of the drug has a broad spectrum of antibacterial action, is effective against most Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms, including Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Escherichia, Salmonella, Pasteurella, Clostridium, Actinobacteria, and some species of mycoplasmas, rickettsia, chlamydia and the simplest bacteria.
The mechanism of the bacteriostatic oxytetracycline action is based on the suppression of bacterial protein synthesis at the ribosome level. When administered intramuscularly, the antibiotic is rapidly absorbed into the blood and reaches maximum tissue concentrations 30 minutes after administration. The therapeutic level of the antibiotic in tissues is maintained for 96 hours. According to the degree of impact on the body, oxytetracycline belongs to moderately hazardous substances. It is excreted from the body mainly with urine and bile secretion, in lactating animals partially with milk. To obtain a prolonged action, deep intramuscular administration of Terramycin is recommended. With intravenous administration, a prolonged effect is absent.
At what symptoms to take it?
It is prescribed cattle and deer for the treatment of pasteurellosis, rickettsiosis, pneumonia, pigs for the treatment of atrophic rhinitis, sheep for the treatment of enzootic abortions and pneumonia caused by microorganisms sensitive to oxytetracycline.